Monday, May 30, 2011

Free Willy 88

Hi Internet people!

My weekend home is over and it is back to the retirement home, I am waiting for my grandson now, he will drive me, I am always happy to see my family, but it feels sort of like waiting for a prison transport, especially since we first have to go to the dentist to have my teeth fixed, he also has a very small audi-something which is difficult to get in out of sometimes, but again, I am happy to spend some time with him!
I have put on my Free Willy t-shirt, that my granddaughter gave me when I first was put in the retirement home.
I will give an update on teeth and everything later today I think.
Not to sound all negative, I of course look forward to meeting my friends, Gunnar and the others, so going back is not all bad, and hopefully I get to visit my home again one weekend soon.

Have a nice monday,
F.W.G

No comments:

Post a Comment