Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A breakfast mooning.

I had elegantly forgot to put on my braces ( I think you call it this in english, looks like belts that go over the shoulders to keep the pants up ) in all the commotion this morning, so I unfortunately dropped my pants in the middle of the room, in front of all the ladies during breakfast. Of course everybody now says this was the plan from my side, to show of the legs, but really, I had just forgot the lousy braces. Gunnar is thankful nevertheless, it took away most of the focus on him for loosing his room earlier, now everybody makes fun of me instead. They all L.O.C ( laugh out coughing), but I do not care, I am happy for whatever makes them happy, and I heard that I this weekend get to go home to my house for a couple of hours, I will sit in the garden and look at the birds and flowers, also I really look forward to see the new painted silver wheelbarrow.

F.W.G

4 comments:

  1. I hope your trip home will be nice, and I hope for good weather!

    Bukseseler er noe herk! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, du sier noe, men det var min skyld fordi jeg glemte dem, de er selv lagde forresten, gummien begynner og bli gammel, som meg.

    Thank you! I had a very nice weekend.
    A little late, but same too you!

    Vennlig hilsen
    F.W.G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahaha:-)
    L.O.C -dagens beste!

    Fantastisk blogg!!

    Mvh
    Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hei unge frøken,

    Det er hyggelig at du ler, uten å hoste til og med!

    Vennlig hilsen
    F.W.G

    ReplyDelete